How to Choose the Right Size
18 x 24″ inches
Medium. The most popular size.
This is a good choice for those looking to add art to a wall gallery or place it in a medium blank wall space. Also a great size if you plan to display more than one poster on the same wall.
- Medium blank wall spaces.
- A collection of similar-size posters – create a wall gallery!
- In the kitchen, above your coffee bar.
- In a room, above a small end table, dresser or nightstand.
- In the bathroom to fill that awkward spot above the toilet or next to the sink.
24 x 36″ inches
Super Extra Large. Fill a large blank space!
This is the best choice for those looking to cover or decorate a large blank wall. This art print is large enough to make a statement by itself if you don’t have any existing wall decor.
- Large blank wall spaces.
- In the foyer or hallway or even above a console table.
- Above the dresser, in your bedroom
- In your office above your desk.
- The large wall area above your sofa.
- A row of 3-4 similar-size posters – create a wall gallery!
16 x 20″ inches
Great for existing wall galleries.
This is a smaller size poster to add to your ever growing wall gallery or fill in that small wall space.
- Small wall spaces.
- If you still work in an office cubicle, put this up next to your desk.
- Lean it on a picture wall ledge shelf.
- Add to an existing wall gallery of your favorite tv shows.
- Or add them to similar-size posters to create a wall gallery!